Where does a human being start and end?
Translation: Heaven in a jar
Release date: 21/03/2021 [Reitaisai 18]
Cover character: Reimu Hakurei
An album centered on the world of Hourai Ningyou ~ Dolls in Pseudo Paradise.
Ranko no Ane: The shrine maiden is standing on the surface of the water, with a little light coming from below. This is the oni pose of a demon in the Noh play Momijigari/Maple Viewing.
On the back cover, the girl is looking through a hole with a “fox window/kitsune no mado” to look into the other world. “Death” (shi) is from 1, 2, 3, “4” (shi).
- ekadanpi/慧可断臂 – 3:11
– Original: Touhou Kaikidan
- 偽善者 | Gizensha – 3:25
– Original: Reincarnation
- HARI HARUHARI – 3:12
– Original: Soratobu Miko no Fushigi na Mainichi
- 正直者Aの独白 | Shoujiki mono A no Dokuhaku – 3:00
– Original: Hourai Densetsu
- 吐き出す垢 | Hakidasu Aka – 3:30
– Original: Meiji Juunananen no Shanghai Alice
- 既知の外 | Kichi no Soto – 4:15
– Original: U.N. Owen wa Kanojo na no ka?
- 食虫花 | Shokuchuuka – 2:45
– Original: Ouka no Koidzuka ~ Japanese Flower
- ありふれた命 | Arifureta Inochi – 3:16
– Original: Circus Reverie
- Ranko – Vocals (all tracks), Lyrics (tr. 1-3, 5, 6)
- Comp – Arrangement (all tracks), Lyrics (tr. 8), Bass, Guitar, Mix, Mastering
- Ranko no Ane – Lyrics (tr. 4, 7), Illustrations, Design
- Original works by ZUN
If you happen to see something suspicious no matter the day or time,
make a Kitsune no Mado with your fingers and repeat
“Goblins and the like, show your true face”
three times. When you look through, you’ll see its original form.