The white keys of morning, the black keys of night.
Romaji: Touhou Nekokenban
Release date: 14/08/2010 (Comiket 78)
Paprika (from Nekokenban Best): In this first work I wanted to put out sadness with just the piano. “Have a Nice Trip” is a favourite song I made with the sadness I like. It’s Ranko who decides the titles for the Nekokenban series, but I thought “This is perfect!” with “Hakkyou Piano”. Because my intention was to express madness and beauty.
Ranko no Ane (from Nekokenban Best): First Nekokenban. There are a lot of Chens. It’s based on the colors red, black and white being the image colors for the piano and the characters. We originally didn’t expected to continue the series, but I thought it was good to have the first design as something simple and easy to use. By the way the disc surface, the logo and the spine art are the recurring parts.
- 狂愛～kyoai～ [U.N.Owen wa Kanojo na no ka?] – 3:16
- 流星 | Ryuusei [Diāo yè zōng (withered leaf)] – 3:37
- うつろう心 | Utsurou Kokoro [Otenba Koimusume] – 3:27
- ミッドナイト | Midnight [Necro-Fantasia] – 3:13
- あなたを待たずに | Anata wo Matazu ni [Native Faith] – 3:13
not waiting for you
- Have a nice trip! [Shitai Ryokou ~ Be of good cheer!] – 3:27
- 雨上がり | Ameagari [Shanghai Kouchakan ~ Chinese Tea] – 3:03
- 亡者と踊る | Mouja to Odoru [Haigoku Lullaby] – 3:58
dancing with the dead
- 待チ人ハ来ズ。 | Machibito wa Kozu. [Mannen Okigasa ni Gochuui wo] – 3:57
- アンニュイちょうちょ | Ennui Choucho [Yuuga ni Sakase, Sumizome no Sakura ~ Border of Life] – 3:42
- 発狂ピアノ | Hakkyou Piano [Kyouki no Hitomi ~ Invisible Full Moon] – 2:39
- 遥か遠い空の声 | Haruka Tooi Sora no Koe [Muken no Kane ~ Infinite Nightmare] – 4:04