Translation: The Inquisition
Release date: 13/10/2013 (Touhou Kouroumu 9)
Description: “Inside the depths of the heretic girls, we could see their decadence. A Touhou full vocal album with a sweet fetish.”
Ranko (from ButaBest 2): The theme is gothic. The obi is deformed, and stuff like that, so the album has a bit of a unique feel to it. I wonder if this is the first and last time we’ll focus on the three witches.
It’s full of mysterious melodies, and the lyrics are mysterious, so we tried giving the album a mysterious feel.
But all the songs were difficult. Doing things different from usual is fun, but it’s also really challenging: we made this album with those thoughts. We grew through the process.
- 罪と罰 | Tsumi to Batsu [U.N.Owen wa Kanojo na no ka?] – 2:59
- 死 ～shi～ [Majotachi no Butoukai ~ Magus] – 3:13
- アネモネ | Anemone [Voile Mahou Toshokan] – 4:48
- MiChi [the Grimoire of Alice] – 3:32
- 創造 | Souzou [Alice Maestra] – 4:26
- 生 ～sei～ [Dim.Dream] – 3:36
- ヘレネの涙 | Helen no Namida [Locked Girl ~ Shoujo Misshitsu] – 4:06
- 誤摩化し | Gomakashi [Ningyou Saiban ~ Hito no Katachi Moteasobishi Shoujo] – 4:57