The cat inside the light, why don’t you come and see it?
Romaji: Touhou Nekokenban 7
Release date: 12/08/2013 (Comiket 84)
Paprika (from Nekokenban Best): The two songs that were picked this time, which are also arrangements of vocal songs, I tried to arrange many times until they became completely different. I completely changed the chord in “Tou!” and I tried to make “Aoi Miren, Aoi Namida” majestic. Since the album theme is fairies, my plan was to make it mysterious.
Ranko no Ane (from Nekokenban Best): A fairy-themed disc. It’s made with the imagery of a fantasy movie for children. In order to shape the concept from here, an attempt was made to change the style with the cooperation between Paprika and I. The way she used the original themes, with fairy-like and transparent sounds, is beautiful. This is one of the Nekokenbans I’ve listened to many times.
- Inncent War [Yousei Daisensou ~ Fairy Wars] – 3:35
- 夜に降るホワイトメリークリスマス | Yoru ni Furu White Merry Christmas [Sunny Rutile Flection] – 4:37
a white merry Christmas in the night
- 青いミレン、蒼いナミダ | Aoi Miren, Aoi Namida [Otenba Koimusume] – 4:17
- 週末にハンカチを | Shuumatsu ni Handkerchief wo [Mukau no Kyou ~ Deep Mountain] – 5:35
an handkerchief for the weekend
- 冬の旅立ち | Fuyu no Tabidachi [Lunate Elf] – 4:14
- ナルコレプシーの見る夢 | Narcolepsy no Miru Yume [Yoru dakara Nemurenai] – 4:12
dream of narcolepsy
- 丁か半か色即是空 | Choukahanka Shikisokuzekuu [Koiiro Master Spark] – 5:01
- 雲の上にも春は降る | Kumo no Ue ni mo Haru wa Furu [Tenkuu no Hana no Miyako] – 4:26
spring descends even above the clouds
- 八月はオレンジ色を探そう | Hachigatsu wa Orangeiro wo Sagasou [Fairy Boukentan] – 4:08
let’s search for the orange color in August
- 春夏秋冬～Tou!～ [Crystallize Silver] – 4:39
- 明けてゆく | Akete yuku [Yousei Sansan toshite] – 5:12
- 黎明 | Reimei [Kawaii Daisensou no Refrain] – 3:43