“I’m sorry” “Thank you”
Romaji: Jitsu wa Sensai na Anata to tama ni Yuukan na Watashi no nandaka Sawaideru tte Hanashi.
Translation: The story of you who are actually delicate and I who am sometimes bold, making a riot of some kind.
Release date: 27/05/2012 (Reitaisai 9)
Description: “One can say that the “truth” can’t be seen with eyes, yet we were those who squinted their eyes, wanting to see it, to the point of being unable to see it. In truth by squinting them, it became harder to see it. Even when we try to see the “truth”, when we occasionally think about what is the “truth”, wouldn’t the “truth” still be whatever it is? That’s what I thought, and if you close your eyes, everything will turn pitch black, but when you open them, you will actually feel the warmth, hence this story. Butaotome’s ninth full vocal album. Surely.”
Ranko (from ButaBest 2): AKA the ReiMari CD. The title’s so long because we decided that we wanted to make a title like one from a recent light novel. It comes from the lyrics of Itsumo no Futari.
There’s a hidden track in this CD: it’s the first vocal arrangement by Paprika.
It’s a charming, fresh arrangement of Innocent Treasures, so please listen to it if you haven’t done so yet.
- リボリーダー・アライン | Revoleader Align [Magus Night] – 3:28
- 丁か半か色即是空 | Choukahanka Shikisokuzekuu [Koiiro Master Spark] – 3:17
- 切れた糸 | Kireta Ito [Touhou Youyoumu ~ Ancient Temple] – 3:30
- 紅い記憶、白い未来 | Akai Kioku, Shiroi Mirai [Rokujuunenme no Touhou Saiban ~ Fate of Sixty Years] – 4:10
- いつもの二人 | Itsumo no Futari [Eiya no Mukui ~ Imperishable Night] – 4:27
- 一人ゲーム | Hitori Game [Otogi no Kuni no Onigashima ~ Missing Power] – 3:43
- ない。 | Nai. [Hartmann no Youkai Shoujo] – 3:12
- 水際の草 | Suisai no Kusa [Haruiro Komichi ~ Colorful Path] – 4:42
9. 二つ目の故郷 | Futatsume no Kokyou [Warabe Matsuri ~ Innocent Treasures] – 2:52