Before vagrancy, beyond nostalgia
Romaji: Paradise Lost
Release date: 29/12/2016 (Comiket 91)
Description: “-And, banned as they are from their blissful homeland, they see it in their dreams, that happy land.- 8 fragments of saudade from the wandering girls. A Touhou full vocal album where the thoughts are dancing in the far space.”
 quote from Zigeunerleben (Gypsy life) by Robert Schumann.
The album is centered on wandering people who lost their hometown. The title could also be taken from “Paradise Lost”, an epic poem by the 17th century English poet John Milton. The poses Renko and Maribel have in the album art seem also to be a reference to those of Adam and Eve in the painting by Lucas Cranach the Elder.
- 螺旋絶望 | Rasen Zetsubou [Pure Furies ~ Kokoro no Arika] – 3:45
- 七回目の冬 | Nanakaime no Fuyu [Dim.Dream | Hoshi no Utsuwa ~ Casket of Star] – 4:21
- 遥か確か | Haruka Tashika [Kyuusekai no Bouken Sakaba] – 3:32
- 狂人日記 | Kyoujin Nikki [Taketori Hishou ~ Lunatic Princess] – 3:57
- RAKUEN [Eisei TORIFUNE] – 2:44
- 未完の故 | Mikan no Yue [Kyouki no Hitomi ~ Invisible Full Moon] – 2:40
- ままならない | Mamanaranai [Pandemonic Planet] – 3:42
- 哀しそうで嬉しそうな物語 | Kanashisou de Ureshisou na Monogatari [Mottomo Sumiwataru Sora to Umi] – 4:45