Let’s start from the grudges.
Romaji: Engen Kagura Uta
Translation: Grudgeful divine songs
Release date: 30/12/2011 (Comiket 81)
Description: “Do you believe in god? Ah, you were a god. Butaotome spreads their eighth full vocal album.”
Ranko (from ButaBest 2): Dark! Heavy! Grudge! That’s the image, but there are also some surprisingly bright tunes. “Sora no Aru Basho” is one of them. “Anata to Watashi” has a grudge-rock feeling.
It’s not in the ButaBest2, but I think I wrote good lyrics for “Deadman’s Lovely Life”.
The images on the CD jacket and the disc are an explosion of subculture, I really like them.
- 孤独と哀願 | Kodoku to Aigan [Unmei no Dark Side] – 3:52
- ユラメイタ焔 | Yurameita Honoo [Haigoku Lullaby] – 3:32
- 真っ黒な雪 | Makkuro na Yuki [Wataru mono no Todaeta Hashi] – 4:48
- 空のある場所 | Sora no aru Basho [Native Faith] – 3:54
- 貴方と私 | Anata to Watashi [Tozaseshi Kumo no Kayoiji] – 3:39
- 冥き途 | Kurakimichi [Ghost Lead] – 5:48
- 生きる | Ikiru [Yoru no Denderano wo Iku] – 3:10
- デッドマンズ・ラブリィライフ | Deadman’s Lovely Life [Rigid Paradise] – 4:05