Let’s start from the grudges.
Romaji: Engen Kagura Uta
Translation: Grudgeful divine songs
Release date: 30/12/2011 (Comiket 81)
Cover character: Suwako Moriya
An album about the grudges of various Touhou girls, with some of the darkest sounding tracks in the track catalog. But there are still a couple of very bright moments.
Ranko (from ButaBest 2): Dark! Heavy! Grudge! That’s the image, but there are also some surprisingly bright tunes. “Sora no Aru Basho” is one of them. “Anata to Watashi” has a grudge-rock feeling.
It’s not in the ButaBest2, but I think I wrote good lyrics for “Deadman’s Lovely Life”.
The images on the CD jacket and the disc are an explosion of subculture, I really like them.
- 孤独と哀願 | Kodoku to Aigan – 3:52
– Original: Unmei no Dark Side
- ユラメイタ焔 | Yurameita Honoo – 3:32
– Original: Haigoku Lullaby
- 真っ黒な雪 | Makkuro na Yuki – 4:48
– Original: Wataru mono no Todaeta Hashi
- 空のある場所 | Sora no aru Basho – 3:54
– Original: Native Faith
- 貴方と私 | Anata to Watashi – 3:39
– Original: Tozaseshi Kumo no Kayoiji
- 冥き途 | Kurakimichi – 5:48
– Original: Ghost Lead
- 生きる | Ikiru – 3:10
– Original: Yoru no Denderano wo Iku
- デッドマンズ・ラブリィライフ | Deadman’s Lovely Life – 4:05
– Original: Rigid Paradise
- Ranko – Vocals (all tracks), Lyrics (tr. 1, 3, 8)
- Comp – Arrangement (all tracks), Lyrics (tr. 2, 4-7), Bass, Guitar, Mix, Mastering
- Paprika – Piano
- Ranko no Ane – Illustrations, Design
- Original works by ZUN