Bizarre piano and vocals.
Romaji: Piano to Uta “En” version
Translation: Piano and vocals “Bonds” version
Release date: 22/10/2017 (Touhou Kouroumu 13)
Cover characters: Sanae Kochiya, Reimu Hakurei
This album is a remake of the 2010 release En, with the original vocals copypasted over new piano arrangements.
Paprika: Just like with “Tasogare Elegy version”, I hope you will be able to enjoy the different chord progression between this album and “En”.
I’ve always loved listening and making arrangements for songs with completely different chords, so this project was a lot of fun.
Since “Kyouen” is a live classic that is ingrained into my body, it was hard to create a different feeling.
I hope it sounds fresh, though…
“Shitaedo Oitsukanu Tamashii” has a part where the vocals are processed, and I was worried whether I could use it with just the piano, but I thought the final result was quite interesting.
My favorite is “Kasho no Yume”. I love the original song, but I wondered if I was able to put out that kind of speed or energy.
Please try to compare it with “En” while listening!
- 縁の華 | Enishi no Hana – 3:50
– Original: Shoujo ga Mita Nihon no Genfuukei
- 華胥の夢 | Kasho no Yume – 3:13
– Original: Bucureşti no Ningyoushi
- 夢じゃない何か | Yume janai Nanika – 3:30
– Original: Hoshi no Utsuwa ~ Casket of Star
- かさなる影 | Kasanaru Kage – 4:29
– Originals: Țepeș no Osanaki Matsuei; Naki Oujo no Tame no Septet
- 影恋慕 | Kagerenbo – 3:38
– Original: Tsukidokei ~ Luna Dial
- 慕えど追いつかぬ魂 | Shitaedo Oitsukanu Tamashii – 2:53
– Original: Yuuga ni Sakase, Sumizome no Sakura ~ Border of Life
- 魂極る命の響 | Tamakiwaru Inochi no Hibiki – 3:27
– Original: Hiroari Kechou wo Iru koto ~ Till When?
- 響縁 | Kyouen – 3:39
– Original: Shoujo Kisoukyoku ~ Dream Battle
- Ranko – Vocals (all tracks), Lyrics (tr. 2, 3)
- Paprika – Arrangement (all tracks), Piano
- Comp – Lyrics (tr. 1, 4-8), Mix, Mastering
- Ranko no Ane – Illustrations, Design
- Original works by ZUN
Physical: BOOTH | Melonbooks
Streaming: Apple Music | YouTube Music | Spotify | Amazon Music