Life and death, and the space between.
Romaji: Shoujo Rengoku
Translation: Girl purgatory
Release date: 12/08/2013 (Comiket 84)
Description: “Serenades overflowing with charm and sorrow. A somewhat nostalgic Touhou full vocal album.”
Ranko (from ButaBest 2): It’s summer. It’s traditional. It’s youkai. That sort of CD.
“Towa no Maigo” was the first song which I felt a bit satisfied from its lyrics. Also, “Meguru Gou”. “Hakanaki Mono Ningen” is an exciting song.
Despite being an eerie album, since it ends with Paprika’s arrange “Bajitoufuu no Hate”, I would be glad if you re-listen it from the beginning.
Comment from Touhou Denshi Yuugi – Zusetsu: Released 12th August 2013, a “Touhou” full vocal album. It has a traditional taste, and it includes mainly serenades which make you feel somehow melanchonic. It has 8 tracks, including “Hakanaki Mono Ningen”, an arrangement of “Yanagi no Shita no Dullahan”. So far 3 albums of this series have been released.
The youkai arts of the album are traced from the “Gazu Hyakki Yagyou” series by Sekien Toriyama.
- 面隠し | Omokakushi [Boushitsu no Emotion] – 3:19
- 永久の迷子 | Towa no Maigo [Plain Asia] – 3:03
- 儚きもの人間 | Hakanaki Mono Ningen [Yanagi no Shita no Dullahan] – 2:57
- 行方不明の。 | Yukuefumei no. [Eien no Miko] – 3:45
- 禍々 | Magamaga [Unknown X ~ Unfound Adventure] – 2:53
- 巡る業 | Meguru Gou [Are no Kodomo] – 3:58
- 決答 | Kettou [Niiru Renkachou ~ Red and White] – 3:16
- 馬耳東風の果て | Bajitoufuu no Hate [Retrospective Kyoto] – 3:26