All of Trauma Recorder was played and some old tracks returned in setlist! No CHILD HOOD’S END live debuts and we can also see how Furubokko has been already archived.
1. Radical Shoujo
2. The fear is oneself
3. Kyou En
4. Koi no Yamai
6. Ikiru no ga Heta na dake
8. Katte Ninjou
9. Tsumi to Batsu
10. Futatsu no Cinema
14. Zurezure na Hibi
15. Machibito wa Kozu.
16. Fusoku Hokou
17. Gensou no Satellite
19. Kakoinaki yo wa Ichigo no Tsukikage
20. Trauma Recorder
This time I want to post some comments from Scott, who was there!
– Mirai best song of the live (excluding Trauma Recorder tracks)
– Trauma Recorder’s songs were as good as their studio versions. Fusoku Hokou was the best one of them and Comp was crying while talking before playing it (I guess the song was important for him?).
– IKKAGETSU AHAHAHAH Before playing it, Paprika and Comp said a few things in English.
– During the encore part, Comp was wearing a (nude) apron, as you can see in the picture above. Some days ago he got the idea of wearing it for the live and made a twitter poll. He decided to keep it for the photo session at the end of the live.
At the end of the live, those who purchased a copy of Trauma Recorder there were able to get a promotional poster and to take a picture with the four BUTAOTOME members.