Like an animal, I want to sleep.
Translation: Animal path
Release date: 26/05/2013 (Reitaisai 10)
Description: “Delight, wrath, sorrow, enjoyment as instincts. The cries of the animals resemble a Touhou full vocal album.”
Ranko (from ButaBest 2): An album covered with animals. The contrast between the cover art and the design is really good. Comp arranged 4 songs, and Paprika arranged the other 4, so it’s a relatively calm album. “Ondeko no Namida” has a Japanese Za Butaotome feel.
“Minna no” has a fun feeling when played live.
 this part of the comment is mostly likely a reference to Ondekoza (sometimes referred to as “Za Ondekoza”), a Japanese troupe specializing in taiko drumming and founded in the Sado Island.
- 電光石火 | Denkousekka [Toragara no Bishamonten] – 3:20
- 鬼太鼓の涙 | Ondeko no Namida [Sado no Futatsuiwa] – 3:46
- やさしさに包まれて | Yasashisa ni Tsutsumarete [Diāo yè zōng (withered leaf)] – 4:13
- 笑顔の先 | Egao no Saki [Makai Chihoutoshi Esoteria] – 4:08
- ソレでもいい | Sore demo ii [Shitai Ryokou ~ Be of good cheer!] – 4:20
- 神様の悪戯 | Kamisama no Itazura [Ousasama no Shiroi Hata] – 4:34
- みんなの | Minna no [Yosuzume no Utagoe ~ Night Bird] – 3:17
- 暖かい嘘 | Atatakai Uso [Gouka Mantle] – 3:48