A world where Gensokyo doesn’t exists
Romaji: Arikitari na Nouzui yo, Koyoi no Tsuki to Odore
Translation: Oh common brain, dance with tonight’s moon
Release date: 29/12/2014 (Comiket 87)
Ranko no Ane: We made a CD with the idea that Mittsu Kazoero served as theme song, and each one of the other seven tracks was associated with a different visual novel. The first one is the one of the trial version. The second one is the story of Kogasa living in the modern world, the third one is Sakuya living in a circus, and from there is what Sanae will choose again.. it has become a trend. Perhaps. Moshimo no Hanashi and Kami Omoi Ko Shirazu revolve with a family love theme, and from there Hikagakuteki Hyouriittai feels that it heads towards an ending. Perhaps.
The concept of the album revolves around “a world where Gensokyo doesn’t exists” and “what-if” stories of the girls.
Along with the album announcement, a visual novel with the same title was open to public. It tells about Sanae’s ordinary life and the sudden choice she had to do to come to Gensokyo.
- 三つ数えろ | Mittsu Kazoero [Majutsushi Merry] – 4:18
- ありきたりな脳髄よ、今宵の月と踊れ | Arikitari na Nouzui yo, Koyoi no Tsuki to Odore [Shinkou wa Hakanaki Ningen no Tame ni] – 3:39
- 置いてけぼり挽歌 | Oitekebori Banka [Mannen Okigasa ni Gochuui wo] – 3:13
- サーカスのナイフ投げ | Circus no Knife Nage [Tsukidokei ~ Luna Dial] – 3:55
- 未来 | Mirai [Shoujo ga Mita Nihon no Genfuukei] – 2:59
- もしもの話 | Moshimo no Hanashi [Yuurei Gakudan ~ Phantom Ensemble] – 2:42
- 神想イ子知ラズ | Kami Omoi Ko Shirazu [Native Faith] – 3:35
- 非科学的表裏一体 | Hikagakuteki Hyouriittai [Kagaku Seiki no Shounen Shoujo] – 4:37