Meat of Japan, we love you all
Release date: 11/05/2014 (Reitaisai 11)
Sticker: GURO ALERT This work contains representation of human flesh and disturbing material.
Description: “Cooking in pop, made from a scattered meat soup. A Touhou full vocal album, making the best use of its ingredients. Please, enjoy it while it’s fresh.”
Most of the tracks of this album deal with cannibalism and youkai eating humans.
- ヒトノタメ | Hito no Tame [Hoozuki mitai ni Akai Tamashii] – 2:43
- 貴方ノ歌 | Anata no Uta [Mou Uta shika Kikoenai] – 3:36
- ヒトリ | Hitori [Kurayami no Fuuketsu] – 4:21
- 変わらない空 | Kawaranai Sora [Kodoku na Werewolf] – 3:47
- ソウイフモノ | Souiu mono [Hikyou no Mermaid] – 2:52
- 恋の病 | Koi no Yamai [Fuujirareta Youkai ~ Lost Place] – 3:16
- やける様な赤で | Yakeru you na Aka de [Ryokugan no Jealousy] – 4:35
- 光れない | Hikarenai [Shunshun Shuugetsu ~ Mooned Insect] – 4:31
The booklet contains a couple of recipes:
400g of liver
1 piece of garlic
Rub the liver with salt, remove the streaks and wash well before soaking it in milk.
Cook onion and garlic until they gain an amber color, add the liver and when you heat it , add 30 cc each of white wine and brandy and cook until the moisture disappears.
Add 50g of fresh cream and butter, and salt and pepper to taste. Once you did it until it becomes smooth, put it in a container and chill it for 4~5 hours.
Spread it on bread and such. It goes well with sake. It’s also great for parties and such.
Feasty Meatball Pasta
400g of minced meat
4 spoons of breadcrumb
a few of black pepper
With the onion and the garlic finely chopped, carefully mix all the ingredients with the palm of your hand
When you heat the olive oil in the frying pan, the meatballs will turn brown. Be careful to do not bake them too much.
Add a can of tomato and cook down until the juices are reduced by half. Once it’s boiled down, add three spoons of Worcester sauce.
Cook the pasta al dente and put it in a pot with 2 tablespoons of the remaining water, it softs the taste with a high heat. Warm up for about 30 seconds and serve it with plenty of grated Parmigiano.