A collection of stories about a certain book store.
Romaji: Suzu no Sorane
Translation: The empty sound of bell
Release date: 10/05/2015 (Reitaisai 12)
Description: “When the checkered wind blows, let’s find a book that suits you. A Touhou full vocal album settled in Suzunaan.”
The title could be a reference to “Koto no Sorane”, a short novel by Souseki Natsume. This album is based on the manga Touhou Suzunaan – Forbidden Scrollery, with every track named as a couple of chapters and the lyrics inspired by those.
Note: the romanized titles of the songs follow those of their namesake chapters and they might conflict with those in official BUTAOTOME sources.
- 著者不明は容易く盗まれる | Chosha Fumei wa Tayasuku Nusumareru [Eien no Miko | Japanese Saga | Niiru Renkachou ~ Red and White] – 3:40
- お稲荷さんの頭巾 | Oinarisan no Zukin [Magus Night | Haruiro Komichi ~ Colorful Path] – 3:21
- 狐疑逡巡する貸本屋 | Kogishunjun suru Kashihon’ya [Natsukashiki Touhou no Chi ~ Old World | Plain Asia | Fushigi na Oharai Bou] – 4:49
- 私家版 百鬼夜行絵巻 | Shikaban Hyakkiyakou Emaki [Sado no Futatsuiwa | Fumoto no Jinja] – 3:14
- 打出の小槌の残滓 | Uchide no Kodzuchi no Zanshi [Oriental Dark Flight | Kagayaku Hari no Kobitozoku ~ Little Princess] – 3:59
- 煙草と狸と無銭飲食 | Tabako to Tanuki to Musen Inshoku [Shinkou wa Hakanaki Ningen no Tame ni | Sado no Futatsuiwa] – 4:52
- 苟且のセブンワンダー | Karisome no Seven Wonder [Akutagawa Ryuunosuke no Kappa ~ Candid Friend | Soratobu Miko no Fushigi na Mainichi] – 3:25
- 曰くつきの艶書 | Iwakutsuki no Love Letter [Are no Kodomo | Touhou Yourendan] – 4:29