A list of minor CDs/DVDs exclusively sold or distributed for free during certain events. Their content range from acoustic/remixed versions of vocal songs to non-serious stuff. Exclusive CDs with new songs that were distributed in 2014/2015 to promote the Jump Otome/Kashiramoji of Songs lives are not listed here, as they have their own entry in the Discography page. The Music Room singles (distributed in 2018) are listed here.
Furubokkoru Tour limited CDs
These discs were given for free to all the people who attended a show of the Furubokkoru tour. They are plain white discs with just 豚乙女 and the title of the two tracks written on it. The first track of each CD is a remixed version of an old song with additional electronic effects, while the second one is a piano rendition of another old track with the original vocals.
Furubokkoru tour limited CD (Nagoya)
Distribution date: 18/06/2017 [Furubokkoru tour in Nagoya]
1. ふわり覚醒 | Fuwari Kakusei [Nemureru Kyoufu ~ Sleeping Terror]
2. ハテナビト | Hatenabito [Youma Yakou]
Furubokkoru tour limited CD (Tokyo)
Distribution date: 03/06/2017 [Furubokkoru tour in Tokyo]
1. 著者不明は容易く盗まれる | Chosha Fumei wa Tayasuku Nusumareru [Eien no Miko | Japanese Saga | Niiru Renkachou ~ Red and White]
2. 貴女には見えて私には見えないもの | Anata ni wa miete Watashi ni wa mienai mono [Kinki no Makuheki]
Furubokkoru tour limited CD (Osaka)
Distribution date: 13/05/2017 [Furubokkoru tour in Osaka]
1. しあわせ | Shiawase [Shoujo Kisoukyoku ~ Dream Battle]
2. 二人だけの言葉 | Futari dake no Kotoba [Shoujo Satori ~ 3rd eye | Hartmann no Youkai Shoujo]
Utau Acoustic series
A series of homemade CDs distributed during 2014 at minor doujin events for 100 yen each. Each one of them contains two acoustic renditions of vocal songs made in the style of the BUTAOTOME Utau Namahousou, the weekly livestream (they might also have been a way to promote it).
Kimi no CDs
These discs were made as response to the popularity of the Kimi no Corner, the corner in the weekly livestream where Comp sings random improvisations. Each one of them contains one long track where Comp and Paprika talk and improvise some Kimi no.
君のドロンチョ (Kimi no Droncho)
Distribution dates: 26/06/2015 [Droncho live in Sendai] /// 28/06/2015 [Droncho live in Niigata] /// 05/07/2015 [Droncho live in Tokyo]
Each CD has different contents.
君のCD (Kimi no CD)
Distribution date: 28/03/2015 [Comiket Special 6]
Anything else that doesn’t fit a specific category or series.
遊星博覧会 MEMORIAL DISC (Yuusei Hakurankai MEMORIAL DISC)
Distribution date: 14/10/2018 [Autumnal Reitaisai 5] /// 21/10/2018 [Touhou Kouroumu 14] /// 14/11/2018 [Kagaku Seiki no Cafe Terrace 8]
1. ムーンストーン(MEMORIAL.ver) | Moonstone (MEMORIAL.ver) [G Free]
2. 三つ数えろ(MEMORIAL.ver) | Mittsu Kazoero (MEMORIAL.ver) [Majutsushi Merry]
3. ふたつのシネマ(MEMORIAL.ver) | Futatsu no Cinema (MEMORIAL.ver) [Inst] [Last Occultism ~ Utsushiyo no Hijutsushi]
4. 東の国のワルツ(MEMORIAL.ver) | Higashi no Kuni no Waltz (MEMORIAL.ver) [Inst] [Necro-Fantasia]
Given to those who bought Yuusei Hakurankai at the events.
ブラックサンフラワー (Black Sunflower)
Distribution date: 01/11/2015 [Touhou Kouroumu 11]
Re-release of Black Sunflower (it contains only that track) to celebrate the reprint of Long Skirt Panorama Girl.
ラブリィ・ライフ (Lovely Life)
Distribution date: 07/10/2012 [Touhou Kouroumu 8]
A doujin book of 24 pages with comics by Comp, Ranko no Ane, Hariyaa [Harigon] (who also made the logo) and Taniya [Heta no Yokozuki] and a CD with a remix of Deadman’s Lovely Life.
C78 Limited CD
Distribution date: 14/08/2010 [Comiket 78]
1. 遥か遠い空の声 （アコースティックVer） | Haruka Tooi Sora no Koe (Acoustic Ver) [Muken no Kane ~ Infinite Nightmare]
2. 待チ人ハ来ズ。 （アコースティックVer） | Machibito wa Kozu. (Acoustic Ver) [Mannen Okigasa ni Gochuui wo]
3. ブラックサンフラワー | Black Sunflower [Konjaku Gensoukyou ~ Flower Land]